Even though Crew had his cast on, we were still able to have him go through with swimming lessons, which was lucky for us, since we were on a waiting list to get into the Bode's. They have a pool at their house, and growing up I spent every summer there taking lessons as well. Crew did his typical "crewism's" and worried me a bit on the first day by how over-the-top he was with his outward excitement... He is just a very happy kid, with a lot of energy. I am finding that is his way to cover up his nerves about something, because after the first day, he calmed down a little. He still caused quite a few smiles and times where I had to get up out of my seat and walk over to the pool to remind him of some things...but such is life with our Crew Charles!

Little Kickers was an 8 day camp for soccer that Crew did earlier this summer. He and Brodes are always playing soccer with Chris, and kicking balls everywhere. Crew proved that being 4 is a lot more mature than being 3, ha. He did this same clinic last September, and he came leaps and bounds in his ability to LISTEN, FOCUS, and FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. Honestly that is why I have him doing this stuff this young. It is not because I feel like he has the possibility of being the next David Beckham, come on, this kid needs a little (a lot) of structure in his day, and coming from another adult figure like a teacher or coach has been so great for him. Love the exercise that comes a long with it!


Coach Lisa runs all of the youth camps, and does great with these kids....




2 comments:
You love planning?? haha Understatement maybe.... I LOVE the soccer pictures - of course! ;)
Looks like lots of summer fun...don't worry my kiddos will be doing the same thing :)
Post a Comment