We had a big Thanksgiving feast out at Price's that evening, and there was lots of "tackle time" and family time. Lots of leftovers so we will be having Thanksgiving all weekend! The boys have a blast at Papa and Memi's house, it is nonstop fun, and lots to do. We are just waiting for their cousin to get on the move, but for now he is so sweet to hold because he is such a good boy! Memi made some great pies, with some funny stories behind them too...Thanks for a great evening Price Family!
Pumpkin can fall asleep anywhere, and Brodes was just chillin after a long day of Thanksgiving....
Every time I hear this song on the radio, it makes me smile and pray. So incredibly thankful for the three healthy boys God has blessed us with. Love takes on a whole new meaning being a mom to these boys. I love all my boys, the love of my life and husband of 6 1/2 years, Chris, my wild and crazy man, Crew Charles, my sweet and relentless go getter Brody Jeffrey, and my loud, 'high maitenance', super quick, mama's boy, Kyler Christopher...
Thank you Jesus!





3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that cake is awesome! Nice of your mom to come over so you didn't have to spend thansgiving alone! we got some good kittens! Gunnar drags ours around everywhere and she doesn't care either. See you soon!
The turkey cake is way too cute! Thanksgiving was nice.... I just wish our clan was feeling better and apparently part of yours too!! The truck is WAY too exciting!! :) And I'm glad that Scroog I mean Buddy gave in! ;) haha HO HO HO!
PS I don't think kitty is ever going to lack attention
It was fantastic to wake up to all that snow...I just wish it would have stayed. Oh well, back to work as usual tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a white Christmas too.
Post a Comment