We celebrated Halloween all weekend. Trick or treating on Saturday night to half of the family and our neighborhood, and the 2nd half of our family Sunday evening. Lots of family time which was very much needed. Crew and Brody were super hero's, saving us from the villain, monster Kys! A monster was just too fitting for him, and he made a pretty darn cute one. We had to break it up because Kyler got extremely fussy Saturday evening, so Chris went home with him and handed out candy to our trick or treaters, while the boys and I walked around our neighborhood. Fun fact, our neighborhood now has a total of 32 kids, holy smokes! Jack came with us too (Indiana Jones) and him and Crew raced to each house taking turns on who got to ring the door bell. Brodes just cracked me up the whole night, he would not let go of his pumpkin and flashlight. He was always about 20 feet behind, but would not let me carry him. He just doot, dooted along. So cute. Anyway I guess Kyer has a reason to be all upset, took him in Sunday and he does have an ear and sinus infection and is doing a lot better now.

 |
| Yep that's our MONSTER |
 |
| Brodes not sure about Crew's mask...Scary mama! |
 |
| SUPER BRODY! Making a running save...thanks to grandpa's wheel chair ramp, they can get some speed! |
 |
Cutest ever |
 |
| Uncle Cole gets best candy award, from the candy addict that he is :) |
I keep thinking Halloween will get easier, in and out of the car seats, kids throwing their costumes off and all over the car, tears, smiles, "trick or treats" and thank you's, look at all of this candy, and I LOVE Halloween mom! This is so fun!
5 comments:
What cuties...I cannot wait until we can trick or treat with kiddos :)
That monster costume is ADORABLE!!! Perfect for Kyler. You are doing a much better job than me at taking pictures. Good work:)
Haha I LOVE the cutting and pasting of my childs head! :) Super cute! Funny thing about the 'best candy' award is that I made him run to the store! haha Although I would have definitely thought it would've been him too! He totally jumped on board when I mentioned it though!
Love the monster costume. Your boys are so cute Julie. Looks like they keep you busy! ;)
Oh how fun!!! And I love the monster costume!!
Post a Comment