"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Little Things that Mean A Lot

No School today, SNOW DAY!  It was a nice surprise to wake up to, and the boys were super pumped for some snow time!
It actually snowed REALLY hard ALL NIGHT, but by mid morning it was all slushy and rainy out, which did not make for very good play in the snow weather...Although we got out a little and tested it out for awhile..
Robe party in the bathroom!  I figured it was time to stop putting on mom and dad's robes after the shower to stay nice and warm, and the boys were so ecstatic to find out they each got their very own!
Look at me mama, look at me!!  He wanted so bad to show off his robe, he thinks he is one cool dude strutting around the house in his 'square robe'.
Will this kid ever stop moving to get a picture taken?
Anything new causes screams and running around.  I wish sometimes I got that excited about the little things.  Maybe I should!  Caught Kyler in action running away from Brody, who he stole the fruit snacks from!  You better run faster buddy!
I hope everyone enjoyed their own version of a SNOW DAY!  Cheers to a 3 day weekend ahead!  

3 comments:

The Van Prices said...

SO cute!! I absolutely LOVE the robes! I'm not giving up on the snow just yet... BUT if it does snow it needs to wait at least till Monday for obvious reasons! :) Until then you guys need to focus on healing and staying healthy!!

mom2my4boys said...

Oh my goodness, love the robes. Especially seeing sweet litle Kyler in one, how stinking adorable :) Love your boys
Amy

The Jernigan Family said...

Cute! Where did you get the robe for Kyler. Sage is about his size (at 3) lol. I was hauling Sage around on her sled in the house while doing laundry waiting for the snow....we only got snow that night, so Jeramy hauled her on the sled to my parents nearby...poor little thing, it was like Randy on a Christmas Story, I put so many layers on her "I can't put my arms down" At least she had fun!