Over the past week we have had a lot going on in and out of the house...And although I am reminded how hard it can be to keep up with these crazies, I am truly loving it, these boys are the light of my life!
Crew's YMCA Basketball has now started into games, it is pretty darn comical watching 4 year olds play basketball. Since Chris is coaching, Brody got to have the extra shirt. Brody is kind of banned from the games, he just does not understand that he can't be out there, he just cries and screams, he is a very feisty little dude. So him and Crew just continue playing basketball all day in our living room, they push, they shoot, and they dive for loose balls, yep and I am the referee!
At Crew's last game (action shots to come later) I got text updates from Kassi (we were at the Hall of Fame banquet) she kept saying, Crew scored 4 baskets, 5 baskets, and they were all for the other team! Oh man, he was just so excited to get that rebound and score. I guess he broke even with 5 baskets for his team, and 5 for the other by the time the game was done. We are working on passing this week!
Preschool continues to be so great for Cruiser. For "B" week they had backwards day, and did everything backwards.
I have been a little slower on introducing the kids to very many video games, but Crew has been begging me to teach him how to play this computer learning game, so I figure he should probably start learning how to use the computer since that is what I teach, right? Nothing gets past Brode man, so the smarty pants (in big boy under wear) is always shouting out the answer and "helping" Crew do the game.
The long awaited Gym Star Gymnastics has finally started! Lucky we got our friends to sign up too, so Dane and Brodes, two very active two year olds, get to go together each week. It was a complete riot, Brody was a jumping energizer bunny the whole time, and just sprinted and jumped here and there and every where! This is going to be so good for him, and having to listen to a teacher (which I am praying improves) is an added bonus. The class is for kids 2 1/2 to 3 1/2, so he is one of the younger ones, it is hands on for me, I am out there helping him, or should I say chasing him everywhere, and we had a great time. Now that I am home more, I really hope to see more of this little duder's face at our house! We had him the other day for awhile, and Ky's was not too happy to have his daddy feeding Kader a bottle. He is such a good boy!
Crew is such a good teacher, and is very patient with Kyler (not Brody), and spends a lot of the day lifting Ky up to shoot. Kys is really putting his words and sounds together and is talking so much earlier than the other boys did. He even says "nice shot", and is starting to learn the different colors and types of balls...
Never too far away from his books...
Love the underwear buns...We started potty training hard on Thursday, but took a break (lazy mom) because we had some other things happening...He did okay though, only a couple accidents, and I really hope that it won't take too long with him! This pictures cracks me up. Kyler is always running around with the Mr. Potato head glasses on the back of his head. He goes to put them on, and they always end up resting there. I love his little muscular body!
I am really enjoying our new routine, and the fact that I get to see them so much more. I know I am going to need my breaks, but for now being a full time mommy sounds just fabulous to me, and I will take it while I can! LOVE MY BOYS!





3 comments:
WOW! just reading all of this makes me tired :) aren't you supposed to be RELAXING now? :) Sounds like you are still busy busy! Love the pict of kyler naked by his crib. Nothing is cuter than baby buns and chub! See you tomorrow for our BREAK :) from home... we should have just told our husbands we were doing a photography class, really we should have taken the 100$ and 4 hours and gone shopping! :)
Looks like you are having lots of fun as a full-time mom now...maybe you want to add another boy to the mix in let's say May...just kidding you have enough on your plate. I may need to get some "boy" advice from you soon :)
This past week has definitely been a kick off to your time off!! Talk about non stop and completely on the go! Thanks again for watching Kade! I'm sure it wont be the last time! That picture of Kys too looks like a body builder shot! haha Cracks me up! I can't wait to see a game and can't WAIT to see Brodes finally get some energy out and gymnastics just seems like the perfect fit! Maybe try to focus on relaxing this week?? ;)
Post a Comment