Leave to help Crew upstairs for a couple minutes....return downstairs...
Orange cream yogurt, so yummy!
The mess these boys leave behind them every step of the way is exhausting, nothing clean, tidy, or dainty about them. Nothing phases them. Good thing they give me kisses and tell me they love me as I am on the ground wiping up and mopping up the floor countless times a day....
The mess these boys leave behind them every step of the way is exhausting, nothing clean, tidy, or dainty about them. Nothing phases them. Good thing they give me kisses and tell me they love me as I am on the ground wiping up and mopping up the floor countless times a day....
*Just curious if anyone knows how to get ink pen off of cabinets without stripping the stain???




5 comments:
Oh my word! You have so much more patience than me I would have lost it and never even though to take a picture:). I want to hear the Crew story with the firetruck too! Hope your surviving these days it's been awhile since we talked. Not too many more days till your vacay. It looks like it will be well needed! Love and miss u!!
Oh my gosh!! How cute! And messy! Hazel LOVES yogurt and this is exactly what I get when I give it to her too!! But it keeps her busy for a while!
Hazel is 17 months old. She isn't yet interested in any T.V. So I really want her to be able to sit for 20 or 30 min. to watch a show (nothing like trying to force television on a one year old!) But I know I could get some things done if she was interested. Any shows your little guy likes??
Hazel LOVES playing outside and was out pretty much all day yesterday. Her curiousity out there is fabulous.
I love hearing about your boys.
Have a great week!
Yeah you are out numbered and you're asking for MORE!! haha Thanks for watching Kade today! Cruiser was crackin me up! So adamant! I love that first picture of Brodes! He's a fan of putting his meal on his head!
I just got Sharpie off of our bedroom furniture with a magic eraser...the stain is fine, but I just rubbed lightly until it came off. Good luck!
I absolutely love hearing stories about the boys...it gives me an idea what to expect except that we only have one!! :)
Post a Comment