April 2, 2004--A BEAUTIFUL SUNNY day, couldn't have been more perfect. After 7+ years of dating we were ready to 'seal the deal'!
Freshman/Junior year...so young...
First school dance together, November 1996 (I think my parents made my curfew like 11:00 that night)
He works so incredibly hard for this family, and we love him so much. Nothing makes me more happy than to see him with our boys! Thanks for putting up with us Huzz, and I pray for many more happy and healthy years of love and marriage in the future. LOVE YOU!
We are celebrating our anniversary officially in Las Vegas with some friends coming up in a couple weeks, a very much needed 4 days away, really our only second trip away without the kids since having kids almost 5 years ago. I kind of like spending time with my husband, and with our wild boys we don't get very many minutes together. Although we had this trip planned and were not going to be getting each other any gifts, he did try to surprise me with an iPad. Of course knowing me I am very hard to surprise, so I found out, but none the less I am so pumped to have one...Although it is a fight between all of us, including the kids, on who gets to use it. It amazes me how fast kids pick up on technology, Crew is showing Chris how to use it! Now I can read my ebooks in bed, check my email, facebook, and shop online anywhere I want! :)







4 comments:
Happy Belated Anniversary! You guys are so darn cute and have such a precious family! How fun to see those pictures of you guys together when you were so young. Those will be fun to show your kids when they get older and you can say - see look how long your parents have been together! Time sure does fly I agree!!
Happy Anniversary Chris & Julie!!! You two are so cute together and your have a wonderful family. I pray God continues to bless you both & your family in the coming years. I also always will remember your anniversary exactly a month after ours :) Enjoy your vacation!!!
Happy Anniversary! Together you have conquered so much in 7 years. Have so much fun in Vegas you deserve it!
Happy Anniversary. Funny that your first school dance was 2 years after your wedding. I had to do a double take on that date because I was like I am not that much OLDER than Chris...lol. Have a great time in VEGAS...I LOVE it there!!!
Post a Comment