"Mom, can we keep him please?" But Crew, Cole and Becca will miss him. "Well we can just give them Kyler, he is too loud and cries too much anyway." Okay Crew lets ask Cole and Becca and see if it's okay... "Oh thanks mom, Kader is going to be apart of our family all the time now because we just love him so much!"
We had Kade over last week to play, and we had fun giving him lots of attention and getting him up to speed with how to make noise and get moving! Sometimes I wish I could just tell my kids to take a break and let me just have time for Kade and be an Aunt, he sure is a sweet boy!Never a dull moment
Mine!! No mine...Kade is starting to want a toy back and have an opinion, and Kyler already knows how the game works, and has no problem telling us what he wants!Kade making the move and grabbed Ky's binky, and it is falling mid air...
I think after this scream, Cole and Becca packed up, they are needing a break from our house, their quiet and relaxed baby was taking on some traits that were too wild! Don't worry I have plans to keep Kade on track. :)
Papa having dinner with his boys! We had a nice dinner to say goodbye to Papa as he is off to work for the month in California, Cole is off in Hawaii, and we are leaving for VEGAS very very SOON!
Getting things ready for a fun trip ahead can't wait!








4 comments:
Kyler is going to get Crew back someday for saying that! I love it and the way little minds work.
Yeah Chuckie to California... Cole to Hawaii...You and Pissy Pants to Vegas and Leslie and I oh yeah here in good ol' Lynden! I'm taking Leslie away on our own vacation oh and Kader too ;) haha My turn will come! haha
Becca just think of a honeymoon real soon! Oh and I remember a little trip back in January too, haha :) Although Cole's Hawaii trip is making me super jealous all of those pictures... I want to go Hawaii so bad!!!
Jules I say we do a family trip to Hawaii.... and just hope I'm not pregnant then!
Post a Comment