"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Start of it All

We have the best neighborhood, I wonder if I searched for how many times I have said that in previous posts, it would be a lot.  But truly it is just perfect for our kids, we have 6 kids that will be going to Kindergarten with Crew next year.  Crazy!  Get ready for us Vossbeck!  Between the Day's behind us, the Marti's across the street, and many more fun families in between, and the arrival of the DeBoer's (Luke an Tory) moving in this weekend, it is almost like a high school reunion!  Not only that anytime I am out of something, Joelle always seems to have it or vice versa, it seems as we are always running back and forth to each others house with ingredients and this and that. 

We had a great time at the Marti's with a little pre Easter egg hunt and had a fire while the kids ran around. Hailey and Crew and Dane and Brody are the same age, and they play so well together.  Bill's job has him at home for a month, and then he is gone for a month, and with Chris' work schedule being so nuts, Sarah and I are both home during the day and we end up together all the time with the kids.  Which works out just great! 
Right before the hunt
A little crush? :)
Since we can't put Buzz down EVER, he came up with the strategy of the basket around his neck to collect eggs, very clever!
The buzz boys
They never run out of energy and are always up for a good chase and tackle time!
Baby Karter, such a sweet little guy, just always smiles, never makes a peep.  Since Kyler goes to bed so early, I just took the monitor across to the street, so convenient. 
Soccer season, ready or not!
It was Hailey's birthday at the last practice so we celebrated with donuts, yummy!

This weather is really confusing between snow, hail, and lots of rain, to a few days of sun, I wonder if Spring will ever get here!  

No comments: