After nap time we joined in on the block party BBQ for a bit, where there was food, face painting, water fights, and other games. By myself with my 3 yayhoos, was a bit nuts especially when I had to put Kyler down (crazy thought he is 20 months) to go help the other boys with something. He still gets very anxious when I leave him, or he is the complete opposite and just runs 100 miles per hour in the other direction from me. So either way Kyler is crying (very loudly) for me, or sprinting the other way, no regards to the road or anything. This kid is super fast, wow....Anyway.....
After the BBQ, once Chris got home we made our own party at our house with the Marti's, and later were joined by Cole and Kader and The DeBoers. Our neighborhood is so great!
Hailey and Crew--love this!
Brody was chicken to get his face painted, and when he saw Crew he started crying!
Brody really getting into his jumps to make the pop its go off
Smoke bombs, super cool mom!
Brody handled the sparklers, that was about it, he kept running into our garage hiding behind Chris' golf bag because he got so scared of everything... :)Brothers
Sweet Ariana, or Crew calls her YourAna, just fits in perfectly with our neighborhood gang!
Switching up the view from the back of Chris' truck, we could see a ton of fireworks from every direction.
We had a great 4th, Kyler slept through it all, which was probably why it was so great, ha, just kidding! :) But I will take those small little breaks whenever I can!




1 comment:
So much fun! I'm totally bummed I had to work but I'm glad you guys had fun! Poor little chicken Brodes... Takin after that man of yours! haha
Post a Comment