I think A LOT. Chris often tells me to just shut my mind off for just a minute...That is probably why I am up late right now, just thinking, reflecting, praying, and wondering.... It is really in those moments when I am most emotional and vulnerable, I am go go all day, and then when I finally let my mind relax... Maybe it's because I am turning 30 this fall which has caused me to really think about my life, the choices that I make, and my priorities, and what is really that important...those darn little things can really get ya! More or less just because I am getting more emotional in my old age, ha.
I am a total relationship person and value that more than most anything. I hold a lot of people really close to my heart, and think about them often, and care about their lives. I find that I miss some of my close friends from college or other friends I don't get to see very much because of the craziness of life, and often wonder how my life will continued to be shaped by them. God is SO AWESOME, truly he has given me so many amazing people in my life, and continues to put new people in my life that not only help me grow spiritually but have been there for me no matter what and have molded me into the person I am today.
Years ago I came across this poem and always thought it was so fitting, so I found it again and just thought I would share it. The journey we are put on, and the people God fills our lives with is a miracle in itself. I am forever grateful for these people, and even though each purpose is different, and some people might question, God's plan is far greater and trusting in that is such a calming presence.
"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere." Tim McGraw
I'm back!
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment