We also did some fun obstacle courses where they had to do some stairs and run around the track, gave me a good workout too, bonus! Crew made the whole lap, but Brody being cranky, hot and tired, was not up to running the whole thing.
Brody loves his new bike (Crews old one) and I am sure it won't be long until he wants those training wheels off too!
He's got some tricks too
Let me out-- okay no better place for him to run than the track right? :)
Stairs
Snack break and picking out their seats for football games that start in a couple weeks. This family loves football season, which means I need to get that concession stand up and running too!
Chris has also been taking them up to the baseball field all summer, they have a bucket of balls and they have a blast hitting and chasing after each other's hits. Kyler is quite the shagger, and it gets everyone moving and getting some energy out! I am sure we will have many many more times on the track and baseball fields, I love it!




No comments:
Post a Comment