"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Boys Hunting Weekend

Chris' Saint Martin's group came up for their annual hunting trip to Lynden.  They all stayed at our house, which made for some interesting memories and lots of laughs, card playing, hunting, and all the typical guy stuff.  For me I like to do some baking and have some meals/snacks ready for them, and plenty of patience because I know I will be on my own basically with the kids! :)
I couldn't ask for nicer group of guys though, they are very respectful and polite and I honestly don't see why they include Chris in their group, ha just kidding.  It is so cool to see their friendship continue for the past 10 years after living together and playing baseball together. 
We also had a pizza night where we had Chris and Josh's parents over and Cole and Becca because everyone has grown to love these guys too, a special group that is for sure!
Cody, Josh, Nate (Worm), and Chris
This is where they lived--playing cards!
Lots of wrestling with the boys
Lego building with Brodes and Worm

FUN WEEKEND!

No comments: