"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day!

The timing of Mother's Day this year was kind of crazy, but none the less it was a very special day.  Coming off of the party day and other activities from the previous week made me had to do a reality check when waking up.  I know being pregnant doesn't help the tiredness and the hormones!  Crew was so cute and was sure he was going to make me breakfast in bed, but he was too so exhausted he actually slept in until 8.  So Brodes and I decided to take a morning walk to get out in the beautiful sunshine and get some fresh air before church. 
My gift from Crew, a card and adorable picture :)
He is getting so good at writing, I just love this card!
Brody gets very excited about things he has made, or gifts he is giving to people.  His reaction to seeing me so happy about what he made was priceless.  He kept telling me "Happy Mother's Day" all day long.
I will be sad when these homemade gifts are no longer--wow I am sad about it again, dang hormones!  Love my boys!
Our babysitter Aimee helped the boys make this for me, what a cute surprise to come home too!


For lunch we went to Jeff and Rae's where we did a special lunch for my mom because of Mother's Day and her birthday being so close. She always goes all out for food and get togethers, so now it was our turn to do the same for her!  Nana is going to get some updated family pics very soon for her gift, as our family keeps growing! 
The boys enjoying the 75 degree day on the slip n slide
Turned the hot tub down and it makes the perfect pool
Uncle Jeff even got KyKy excited about it.  It just cracks me up because Ky has being calling Jeff, "Jeffrey" lately, not sure why, but is so hilarious!


We then ended the day out at Price's for a laid back dinner and just let the kids run.  By they everyone was wiped and just enjoyed the nice country evening! We are actually going to finally treat us mom's to pedicures and lunch today was our gift to Memi.
Tractor rides are in season again!  Uncle Cole taking one for the team and keeping the little guys entertained so us mom's could just relax!
A Crew classic

You know there are days and weeks at a time when just even taking pictures seems like so much work, let alone uploading and blogging about them? But I realize now how much I will appreciate looking back on these things, and the special memories that we have together as a family. 

Being a mom is God's greatest gift, and this year wtih #4 on the way, I just can't even put into words how much I have been blessed.  Just looking at my boys, I honestly don't know how I am so lucky to be there mom.  A challenge for sure, but God only gives you as much as you can handle, and so adding one more will makes things even more exciting... I guess God has some really exiting adventures ahead for the Price family! 

So blessed................... 

No comments: