Time for a schedule, days with routine, and if we are lucky some structure, and the hot weather to be gone... So before that happens we took advantage of some great summer days and fun activities before we had to get serious again...
Learning by example... Kys needs all the help he can get in the potty training department
On your mark...get set...go! Just one more attempt to tire these crazy boys out before bed--followed by baths and haircuts. Final score- they win again, I was exhausted and they were still running circles!
If you notice some of my picture editing, in my lazy days of not always having my camera, I have reverted to just using my iPhone and I post pics on my Instagram app, so if you want more current updates, I am not so much facebook, but love pictures and use Instagram all the time!
If you are going to strip down and run around the high school track sprinklers, you need to know that you will be freezing when you are done! Was it worth it? :)
Crew and I had some special mother/son time down in Burlington going clothes shopping for this big first grader. Not only did he outgrow all of his pants, shoes, and most of his shirts, but he was going to be in school everyday and needed some new stuff. School supplies alone were $80 with a backpack, and after all the clothes, and I did major bargain shopping I did some quick math and after multiplying by 4, I can only imagine how expensive this is going to get with a big family. Oh and I definitley DO NOT have a shopper on my hands, it was pure torture getting him to try on anything, the joys of boys!
Dirty boy=Kyler's daily summer life
Dad's truck is WAY more fun that riding with mom. I will always be the less fun parent, the music, the treats, and the adventures will never compare to dad!
Got this picture text- been enjoying getting to spend some time with these two!
Hopefully this is the LAST binky pic, it has been hard to get this away during nap/night time, but we are trying, and expect to see a ROUND 2 potty training post soon...
Cheers to some FALL posts to come, my favorite time of year is HERE!




1 comment:
I fricken LOVE the picture of the boys showing Kys how to go potty! Even if they're giving the neighbors a show! hahaha
Post a Comment