No I didn't give up on blogging, and I do promise to be better again after I go through and get all 500 pictures and countless posts back dated to cap off the rest of summer and the start of the school year. With my favorite season right around the corner I have some deadlines! :)
My computer crashed again for like 2 weeks, and I finally got smart and instead of just a portable hard drive I backed up my computer on Carbonite.com, which by the way I highly recommend because my pictures are my life. Which to back up all my files took a full WEEK of my computer running continually. Then we had 4/5 of us with a bad flu that rotated starting the first week of school and just ending this weekend.
So I hope to be back in full force, at least that's my goal is to try my best in between everything else. So keep checking back I will be going back to the beginning of August and working my way to the NOW middle of September almost.
Let's go!
I'm back!
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
You did it!!! Glad you got Carbonite. My pictures and videos are my life too and I am so glad I got it...its nice to not worry! Glad your all feeling better!
And she's back!!
Post a Comment