"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, October 5, 2012

All in One September

September came and went and my blogging continues to be sporadic, but such is life.  I think it rained one day in September, which meant our summer weather gave us lots to do outside. Our new schedule became our new routine, and we are adjusting to our new normal.   Mom's in charge now and we are having fun!

Working is hard enough, but there is a 'break' that goes with that, although I don't miss the hours of extra work put in each day with teaching.  But staying at home is a whole other job, its a wild ride and and doesn't give me much down time...Just don't ever say to me "you must really enjoy being home now, nice to catch a break, huh?! I dare you! I now am realizing that I underpaid my babysitters for this full on business,  which means I can't afford new ones either. :)  Between Chris' getting called out to work on his off days, and the kids and myself being sick I would have missed 5+ days of work already this school year, sometimes the hustle and bustle is just not worth it.  I guess when you have 4 kids someone has to raise them, that leaves me, and although not having my job gave me a lot of anxiety for the first 3-4 weeks, I am now trying to just accept God's plan, and embrace it, instead of being so over planned and needing to know whats going to happen when.  Which is very hard for me.  I can do this!
It is rare to see all 3 of them engaged in something other than wrestling, and fighting, or requiring me to referee.  They love to be this CLOSE though!
Looks like Brodes has some heavy influence on Kys, don't know if there is room for 2 spider man's in this family!
Fun times with Knox
Crew has always been begging me to have a sleepover. So the night of the first home football game he had Lane and Connor over after school.  They rode the bus, came home and played football, had pizza, and got to go to the football game. After the game we grabbed blizzards. FUN! 
Silly boys- I think it took me a full day to recover after this party ;)
We have made LOTS of trips to bender and the city parks
Sometimes we do wear real clothes
With mom in charge, sometimes we have to do what she wants, not what we want.  Sorry boys mom needs to burn some energy too! :)
Little dribblers
Hoop time
Some friendly Cootie's competition
Kendallita and Kys
Memi turned the BIG 60! (sorry Leslie) So it was big enough to celebrate without the kids!  It was a nice night out fore sure!

We had a send off one night before Papa left town to work in Texas for 8 weeks.  I told him I was sad to see him go, but glad I could escape the pregnancy jokes for awhile. :)
Mr. Kallen and Uncle Chris
Papa and the prize possession Price girl- Kennadi
Uncle Cole wrestling with the boys
Memi and Papa and the 6 kiddos

Welcome ZAK PATRICK STACY!  Courtney and Shane welcomed this little guy on September 22.  He is so precious and we have enjoyed spending some time with him and his big sister Kendall!  Zak your little buddy will be here soon!
Dane is like another brother, might as well have 5 right? :)
Oh Knox! 

No comments: