You can tell Crew is getting older because he is really starting to get into playing, and actually wanting to practice. This was so cool for Brody and Kys too because it seemed like most nights our back yard turned into a football field, where tackling was okay... I couldn't be happier sitting there on my chair watching Chris and the 3 boys playing and having a blast, Brody and Kys may be smaller than Crew, but they are learning at a younger age how to hold their own, feisty little buggers. Of course I couldn't stay out of the game for long, but trying to run with the ball with 3 boys hanging on my legs and big ol pregnant belly made for some good laughs.
My printer/scanner is not working....
Last night the dads scrimmaged the players
Lane, Cruiser, and Connor
When Crew is at school I still have the joys of boys wanting to play football, so Brodes and Kys love getting their jerseys on the practice so when Crew gets off the bus they are all ready to go!
As these boys get older I get more people asking me if they are twins, not so much that they look that much a like (they do a little) but because especially when sitting their size is not too far off.
I think football season will ALWAYS be a highlight in the Price house. Just wait until #4 is here, and I will be back playing next year too, we should have some pretty intense back yard games going on! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment