
I can't believe Brody is four weeks old already, look how big he is getting! He is wearing one of Crew's outfits, and growing so fast!

Crew did not like that fact that I was trying to get pictures of Brody without him, so here is Crew and Brody!

I am so excited for him to start smiling.... Anytime!


Today is such a nice day that we got Crew's new swim outfit on and set up the monkey pool. I tried to get some pictures of him. The only reason he is smiling in this picture is because he was running away from me and I was chasing him, what a little devil!

I even tried bribing him with a snack if he would smile...

He hates to smile for pictures, we have professional pictures in less than two weeks, that is going to be a workout trying to get him to cooperate!
No comments:
Post a Comment