"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Sunday, June 8, 2008

No SLEEP!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I am so TIRED! Brody is such a good baby but he really doesn't like to stay asleep at night, so I am pretty much worthless during the days. Crew has been acting out more, and has really been testing Chris and I. He has never been a real good listener but now he is doing everything possible to get a reaction out of us. The weather has been rainy this past week so it didn't help having him in the house all week!
We are surviving though, and I do love having my two boys! Brody is growing so fast, and grew a pound the first week we were home. He is now drinking 4-5 oz per bottle so that is good. He is starting to also be awake more throughout the day.
Crew takes a lot of interest in his little brother, he always asks if he can hold him and wants to sit on the couch with him. What a good big brother! He also is always trying to shove the pacifier in his mouth when he cries and runs and gets me diapers when we are going to change him. The first thing Crew asks for when he wakes up is, where is the baby?

Crew doesn't like to be left out of any pictures, I have to be careful though because he will just jump around on the ground and he gets really close to landing on Brody.
Getting so big :)

1 comment:

rosezinlace said...

wow!!, what great photos. it never occurred to me to do a blog with my family photos. i have a new great grandson and your blog has me ready to start putting my kids, grandkids and great grandkids on. enjoy your family, there are more to come.

donna, www.roseznlace.com