When Crew was born I took a million pictures, so I feel like I need to take pictures of Brody everyday just because I did that with Crew. Here Brody is wearing some baseball shoes that my mom got Crew. Crew always had way to big and fat feet so he didn't wear shoes.
Little baseball guy
My monkey man... (something about this picture reminds me of Crew)
So precious




2 comments:
He is so sweet and precious. And man...he looks just like his big brother! I can't wait to meet Brody and squeeze those sweet cheeks....Miss you! Take care
Tracey
All right I changed my mind, I do see "some" of Crew in Brody. But that is normal since they are brothers and all. Love all the new pics. Hope things are going well. I am counting down the days until school gets out. I can't wait!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment