Wow the days really fly by, I am sure I have probably said that before! We had a busy week and I did not really take any pictures. It is quite the adjustment for us to be home all day and Chris with his new job. With his other job I was use to him being able to pop in and see us every once in a while. Both boys are a little sick, poor Brody was up all night not being able to breathe because he was so congested. Crew has been sick and is finally on antibiotics to clear things up!This weekend I surprised Chris on Friday night by having our parents each take one of the kids over night so we could go out for dinner and actually SLEEP!! That night we also picked up a new Tahoe (2005) that we had been looking at. On Saturday we had a BBQ at Axelson's in Bow because they had just got back from the Dominican, so that was a lot of fun too.

Stacey and Cole came over to visit again last week, we will probably see each other a lot this summer being off from school and going on walks with the babies :)
The boys and I also visited my cousin Tara and her 3 boys (Griffin, Gannon and Gunnar) Gunnar was born 4 days before Brody. They live on 5 acres and Crew had a blast running around and playing out there. Brody has a lot of boys born within a week of him of people we know. Crew's daycare person Tara, had a baby boy (Chase) the same day Brody was born!
The Mariner's suck right now, but this was one of Crew's old outfits :)
Crew loves Brody, and I had set Brody down on the couch for a second and Brody had his hand up in the air and Crew jumped up on the couch and laid next to him, and wanted to hold his hand. He probably held his hand for about 5 minutes before letting go because Brody started crying and I realized Brody's hand was all white because Crew was squeezing too hard!




1 comment:
I had to laugh at the picture of Crew holding Brody's hand. Its cute that he tries to be so sweet with him. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Its going to be so fun. Too bad its not longer:( You really need to come the entire week to chelan, I will help you out a lot!!!I promise. Miss you!
Post a Comment