Well summer is officially over! Today I was back at school for meetings, Tuesday is a teacher workday, and Wednesday school starts! I have actually been up to the school 5-6 times this month trying to get things ready and also meeting with my FBLA students to get the year organized, football concessions are right around the corner :).
Being at school today was actually a break, and a lot easier than being at home! Although I am glad I have a balance of both. I am very lucky to be able to work 1/2 days this school year and also be able to spend quality time with Crew and Brody. The balance I have found is the key, I don't think I would be a very good full time stay at home mom, and I would be very sad if I had to work full time with having two young kids. Even though I love my boys dearly, more than anything, having my own thing and outside responsibilities makes me a better rounded person and gives me another focus. Plus I have my wonderful family to help out with the kids (my mom has the boys 1-2 mornings a week, my Grandma and Rachel each have a morning every other week, and Chris will be home 2-3 days) and Tara our daycare person will be on call if needed or if Chris gets called in to work overtime.
I am looking forward to my favorite season, FALL!!! Volleyball games (1st in state??), football games, the cooler weather (I know that is weird), and being home together during the week as a family.
I'm back!
1 month ago




No comments:
Post a Comment