Let's just say our lifestyle has changed a little bit.. to say the least. We were use to Chris being around more, he had a VERY flexible schedule popping in and out of the house at his leisure, and not really having a certain time to do anything, unless he had an appointment.
Welcome to shift work Price family! Chris now works either 5 am - 5 pm or 5 pm - 5 am. 12 hour shifts that rotate nights and days, with a 2 month old baby and two year old. Fun times!! So it seems like Chris is either working, or trying to sleep to get caught up or get ready for work.
But on the positive side, it is a GREAT job, with great benefits, and because he works so many hours in one shift he will get more days off.
In fact when Chris applied, there were about 1200 people that applied for only 36 positions, and he got it. We are really proud of him. They really treat their employees great, and there are a lot other family perks too! It will just take some time adjusting. He also works every other weekend too, which will kind of suck when I go back to work.




1 comment:
I have to laugh at these pics of Chris posing but he does look really good in coveralls. Tell him I said that!! Audra and Brent came over tonight and I told them the story of our bike ride, Audra thought we were crazy too:) I better get to bed, I have to work tomorrow and Colt goes to daycare:( Summer is over!
Post a Comment