"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, August 29, 2008

Mama School!

I am back to school this week and it has been a little crazy getting out of the house in the mornings. Although I can't complain too much because Chris will be home a lot of days so I won't have to drop the kids off. Here is the 1st day of school picture!

I have been really busy with my FBLA students too, and we are getting ready for fall concessions and activities.
Crew loves to come to Mama's school, and he was very helpful with the girls (Julia and Krista) taking inventory. He kept counting one, two, one, two, one, two and throwing everything back into the boxes that they had taken out.
Marcia from Squalicum, is now one of our new business teachers and I AM SO EXCITED. She is a lot of fun, and great to work with!

No comments: