"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Birch Bay BBQ

We headed out to Birch Bay to BBQ to hang out with Josh, Stacey, and Cole, some friends of ours who are staying at their cabin this week. We keep trying to get a good family picture of the four of us, and again Crew through a fit when we tried taking his milk cup away... UGH!
Brody was all full of smiles, and did really well considering he is on medication right now for acid reflux, but I think it is helping, which is a good thing :)Chris and Brody :)
Cole and Brody, they are both getting so big and are getting to be pretty close to the same size. Cole is two weeks older than Brody. They sat FOREVER next to each other on the coach just staring at us. Stacey and I took like a million pictures, it was too cute!!
Talk about a prearranged friendship!!
Showing a little love... Too cute!
Crew is a monster compared to these little guys, gotta love the matching pj's. I didn't think I was going to be one of those moms....
Brody played in Cole's bouncer seat, and he is giving his mom a big smile here. He was 11 weeks old yesterday!
Crew just adores Josh, and always asks for him. You can understand why in this picture!
Family of three, Josh, Stacey, and baby Cole.

1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

Looks like fun. Brody is getting so big, he already looks older than when I saw him 1.5 weeks ago. Those smiles too!! So cute!!