"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Sunday, November 16, 2008

I love my boys!

Chris took a weekend and went hunting over in Walla Walla with some friends, so I was home with the boys! We had a lot of fun :) Both Nana and Papa, and Memi and Poppa got to help me out with the boys so I could still get a few things done, like a workout or two :) Having Chris working shift work I have gotten use to being home alone more with them, but it is not easy, and we sure did miss him!!
Chilling on the bed, Crew wasn't too interested in getting his clothes on, if it were up to him he would always just be in his diaper without any pants or a shirt.
Crew also got a new haircut this weekend, it is pretty short, but he has so many cowlicks, plus his hair is really thick and coarse (like mine, poor kid) so if we don't keep it shorter it sticks up everywhere.

Low key Brody...
Crew is really only interested in smiling for the camera if I am trying to take pictures of Brody.

Weekend chores! We attempted to clean out the toy closet this weekend, Brody helped out by playing inside one of the toy bins. That kept him pretty occupied! Love you Brodes :)

No comments: