"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Team Dinner

It was my sister's turn to have team dinner, so I offered to have it at my house. My mom did the food, and I just hosted :) It was a lot of fun! It was senior night too, which made it kind of extra special since my sisters grade has 8 seniors in it!
There are 14 girls on the team right now, getting ready for District play this week/weekend. Right now they are ranked #1 in state.

Crew getting in on the action, he loved having all of those girls over :)

DOG PILE! All 8 seniors were trying to pose for some pictures and Crew decided the pictures wasn't complete without him on top of the group!

Brandi and Crew, I think team dinner was a little different at my house with such an active, and loud two year old!

1 comment:

The Chases said...

Crew cracks me up! He is so stinkin cute! So is Mr Brody. He is all smiles and sooo big! Hope you are well=)