"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lions Volleyball onto STATE!

We are getting ready to head over to Kennewick this weekend for the state volleyball tournament. Lynden had an undefeated season leading up to the district volleyball tournament (only had lost one game, not even a match) but lost in the championship match against Burlington, who we beat in 3 games earlier this season, bad night for us, but I think it is good for them to have lost now, and hopefully still have the confidence to do well at the state tournament.

I have been helping out more with vball the last two weeks, which has been great for me trying to get back into shape! I am traveling down with the team and driving my car to help carpool. It should be fun, we are stopping off at CWU to get a practice in too, which will be fun to be back!

I was originally planning on taking both my kids, it is still so hard for me to leave them more than a night, but after Courtney talked me into letting them take Crew for the weekend I couldn't resist. Good luck Court and Shane, I hope that this doesn't make second thoughts about having your own... Chris will working all weekend, so he is out. Being able to actually watch the games will be more fun. Brody is still coming with me though, but he does really well. Plus the girls in my car can help me with him on the way over :)

No comments: