
Between everything else going on this holiday season, we finally got Brody's pictures taken. He is normally just this happy and smiley baby, but really just wanted to stare at everyone and look at that camera thing that kept flashing. He is smiling in very few pictures, which totally does not show is happy personality.


Crew wanted to get some pictures with Brody, so the carhart look turned out good. In this picture Brody is actually smiling because Crew is being rough with him and pushing hard against his back, about 2 seconds later, Brody fell over. Brody actually gets excited when Crew is kind of rough with him, it makes him laugh...

My little farmer boys!

So sweet, I think he was bribed with crackers to lean over and kiss his brother!

Aren't these suppose to be Brody's pictures??? Look who is stealing the show AGAIN!

Love the feet and toes!

Brody's turn to drive the tractor! Go Brodes! He is sitting so well!

Brody won this fight! Crew is down for the count :)

Cute idea in the dump truck, but Brodes where is your darling smile?
3 comments:
These pictures are absolutely adorable Julie! I would love to get my hands on some, I need to update the ones in my room :) See you soon!
A D O R A B L E!!!!!!!
Those are the cutest pictures ever. Brandon wants boys someday so he can dress them in Carhartts too...I pray for our girls if we have any!!!
Post a Comment