Where do I start and with who? (detailed, continued at your own risk..) :)
Brody started things off having some diarrhea on Friday, which was very frustrating considering he had finally been feeling better again and eating solids. Of course besides getting more teeth (another "I" tooth, he has two fangs now) you would never be able to tell anything was wrong with him. Saturday morning I got him out of his crib and he had thrown up all over himself and his bed. He wasn't even crying!
Sunday morning and still diarrhea at every diaper change, up the back type of thing, and we had his dedication that day, so I was just praying that he would "stay clean" to get through the service. Also that morning I woke feeling nauseous and not right, if this wasn't such a special day we would have definitley stayed home.
After the service and lunch we finally made it home and not an hour later Chris and I were both throwing up over and over again. We had to call our parents to come get the kids, Brody ended up staying with us and Crew went to Price's. The rest of the afternoon was just a blur, with headaches, spins, and many many bathroom trips. Brody then started throwing up that night too. I hate puke! To be throwing up myself and cleaning up baby throw up is just gross! Chris and I tried to tag team it the best we could.
I called in sick on Monday, obivously, and Chris luckily had the next day off. Chris slowly recovered on Monday and I thought I was getting better too, until round two hit that night. So I had to miss Tuesday of school too, and couldn't even get out of bed. Brody's diarehhea was still not better Tuesday night, and everytime I would feed him solids he would throw up. So in my prime condition last night I drove him into the doctor... It doesn't matter how sick you are, if your child is sick, they are first. He is on a pedialite diet right now, no formula until he can tolerate it.
This is one NASTY flu, wow! We are still recovering over here, Chris is better, and I am FINALLY today starting to feel like I can eat and walk around without being dizzy, and my headache is gone! Hopefully Brody gets cleared up too, although he is still as happy as can be. Even after he throws up he is all smiles.....
Crew managed (keeping my fingers crossed) to not get the flu yet, and we appreciate the help from our family that has stepped in to help out!!
You really appreciate the small things in times like these! Pemberton Family we feel your pain!!
I'm back!
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment