
Brody having his very first hair cut, which was really past due. He had long pieces in the front and back, and he was starting to look pretty funny! (Before picture)

What a handsome young man, he looks so much older with his new buzz cut. He is enjoying his very first sucker too, he loved it! He did pretty good the whole time, he started to cry a bit at the end, but nothing like his brother!

You would think Crew was being hurt really bad, nope, just does not like getting his haircut. I dread bringing him in!

He even gets away with not wearing a cape so he gets hair all over. I am sure those people in the salon are very excited once we leave! Doesn't he look so cute though, what a terror :)
Brodes chilling with his sucker while Crew was getting his hair cut.

Crew was striped down to his pull ups by the time we are out of there, he was too "itchy"....

Brody is now officially 11 months! He loves crawling around, pulling himself up, and walking around furniture now. He is always on his tip
toes, so I think it will still be awhile before he starts walking. He keeps up with Crew just fine though! He loves coming in the kitchen and pulling everything out of the drawers and helping me unload the dishwasher.
His favorite thing to do though is play catch or chase the ball around with Crew. They get pretty aggressive, but Brody is really starting to hold his own.
2 comments:
Okay maybe its just so dang funny because I am not the mom but I was laughing so hard when I saw that picture of Crew screaming his head off! Poor Tara:( At least Brody has no problem with it. Both of them look cute if that makes you feel any better! Take care.
PS Post a belly pic. I am not going to post any of me until you put one up of yourself!
Gosh I see this picture of Crew and I can't help but laugh.....really hard. Again I'm laughing because I'm not there trying to calm him down with you! Looks a lot worse then the potty! Brodes is such a trooper! Make sure you let me know when you need us on Fridays! I miss them already! :)
Pacback :)
Post a Comment