"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!

I can't believe it has been 5 years since the day that Chris and I got married! Wow time flies and I guess you can say we have been busy... The past 5 years have brought a lot of good times, and change!
Looking back I don't think I would have ever imagined that I would be pregnant 3 out of the first 5 anniversary's, but I can't imagine life any differently. We are so blessed with our two amazing boys, and baby #3 this fall. God is good!
Both of us have great jobs that we love, and have a lot to be thankful for. We are going to celebrate our 5 year anniversary in Vegas at the end of April with some our friends, Josh and Stacey. This will be my first time going, and we are really excited!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Congratulations Price Family! I thought I quick check your blog and surprise your pregnant! Of course you will have your hands full but what fun you will have too! Take care!

LeAnne Den Boer said...

Oh my goodness! I did not know that you were pregnant either! How fun...a little girl! I am so so so happy for you! It seems like just yesterday all of us CWU volleyball girls stole the dance floor at your wedding! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!