Lets just say my two wonderful boys definitely keep me on my toes. I went upstairs to grab some warmer gear for our bike ride, and within that amount of time I walked downstairs to some amazing art work!
Who could have guessed that Desitin (diaper rash cream) would make a pretty paste all over my coffee table? Yes Crew had grabbed the tube out of the drawer and squirted it all over, and Brody and him both were smearing and slapping it everywhere, and laughing. I hadn't even ever seen Crew play with that tube before, he must have had a special plan!
Wow, if I wouldn't have been so mad, I could have taken a picture! Never a dull moment here!
I'm back!
2 weeks ago




1 comment:
Gosh! Wyatt loves the desitin too! He loves to EAT it. I swear things kids do are borderline hilarious/make your lose your mind!
Love you!
Post a Comment