"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"
Monday, May 4, 2009
Happy Birthday Uncle Cole!
We hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday Uncle Cole! Looking forward to seeing and celebrating with you soon. Come over and babysit anytime, the boys are going to help me make some scotheroos for you, ha ha.
Welcome! I created a blog to be able to stay in touch with friends and family. I love raising my boys and don't ever want to forget those little details that I cherish so much. Since I don't scrapbook my blog is my journal/scrapbook of my family that I have put into a book each year. (Blog2Print.com)
In the happy moments, PRAISE God. In the difficult moments, SEEK God. In the quiet moments, TRUST God. In every moment, THANK God.
Behind the Scenes
Running a zone defense, and doing our best to stay sane and make time for each other. Having faith and praying that God will help guide us in our marriage and raising four little boys. We have been married for 9 years, but have been in each others lives for over 16 years. I wouldn't want to be on this journey with anyone else. Through the good times and hard times, and doing our best with these wild and crazy kids!
Get healthy, have more energy, lean out, tone up, cut cravings, and lose weight! www.teampriceadvocare.com
Our Kiddos
James 1:2-3
Consider it pure joy, whenever you face trials. The testing of your faith develops perseverance.
No comments:
Post a Comment