I am still working out at least 4 days a week, but most other days I am still staying pretty active with the boys. I never thought I would continue to run, but I am still fitting it in a couple days a week, but that is coming to an end. Doctor says after 20 weeks, I can't do anything high impact, so I will be on the elliptical and doing my Power pump class :)
I'm back!
1 month ago




2 comments:
You are absolutely glowing Julie, you look amazing!!! Cant wait to meet this little GIRL :) heehee, I figure its gotta be a girl your wearing a pink tank top in your pictures!!! Love you and see you sometime soon I hope. :) Tell my brother hi
Well since you said you need baby names here are some first names...i'll leave the middle name to you :D
Cooper
Braxton
Hudson
Post a Comment