He was so good, and the hat didn't last long! I don't think he really needed it anyway!
The doctor was very impressed with the way the surgery went, and was glad that we did it. He had a right ear infection currently, and his left ear had really thick fluid in it. Even when Brody has recovered from his ear infections he has always still had fluid in his ears, so having this surgery will really help him. His overall balance and hearing are going to be much better, and he will most likely sleep through the night more consistently! Praise the Lord!!




2 comments:
poor brods! He is so stinkin cute in that cap though. I am praying this will work and both of you can get some more sleep!
I am glad the surgery went well. How did he sleep last night? Only a couple more days and he will be 1! That's crazy! Love ya!
Post a Comment