
Could it be any CLEARER? :)

My beautiful baby boy, I love you already!

Feeling those strong kicks with those feet already too!

He has two feet! 1o fingers, 1o toes, and everything else.

Stretching with the hand!

Arm...

Everything looks great! Measurements were right on, and I am sure I will continue to keep growing and growing. Heart beat was 139, so yes, I still believe in the heart beat myth for me anyway. I am going to have one crazy household with 3 boys 3 1/2 years and younger. They are going to have so much fun growing up together and playing. We are BLESSED!
8 comments:
Congratulations!! My cousin had 3 boys really close in age, and finally 1 little girl. Do you think you guys will try for the girl? Got any names picked out yet? Boy oh Boy you are going to have your hands full. I am trying to navigate through the toddler years right now...ahhh!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are 3 for 3 with your kids - let's hope your feeling holds out when it comes to Baby Butorac :-)
So excited for you guys! 3 little boys will be wonderful!
Oh how fun! I think a bunch of little boys running around is great! Hope everything continues to go well for you guys, enjoy your summer!
I don't even know how I ended up on your blog, but I just had to say "Congratulations"!!!
I am in the same boat with 3 boys (my third was just born 3 months ago). It's so fun! And I am so looking forward to them being buds and growing together too :)
Enjoy your time being pregnant and enjoy those cute little boys!
P.S. You are in Lynden? I went to school in Langley and one of my good friends grew up in Lynden... Julia Bajema. Anyway, just had to share that... it's a small world!
Boys are great!! I am so excited (I think I have already said this before). Kind of makes me want to get pregnant again right now (I can't believe I just said that). Okay maybe not that excited but very excited. We will finally have two kids that are only like 5 months apart:) They can be buddies.
Miss you!
That awesome...you will now have the three musketeers...enjoy every minute of it...hey I also had a quick question for you...I made a header in scrapblog but for some reason cannot get it into my header spot...could you please explain how the first time to me? Thanks...Kari
Post a Comment