This past weekend I had my
CWU Volleyball girl friends and their families up to
Lynden for the weekend. It was so nice to see everyone! There were a total of 6 couples and 7 kids (+4 on the way) and crammed into our house. It made for a very fun filled busy weekend, but it was great to get caught up with some of our best friends and let the kids play too.

The fun all started on Thursday when Care, Dave, Colt, and baby
Jax arrived. It was Colt's 2
nd birthday that day, so Crew and I made him a cake so we could sing happy birthday. Hey any excuse to have some cake and ice cream, yum!

The Chases,
Butorac's, Stacy's, and
Kerlee's all came on Friday with their troops. Here is Brody and Wyatt playing. They are only 3 1/2 months apart, but Wyatt is huge!

Mama Care and Colt

Court holding baby
Jax (4 weeks old)

Since our group has 6 boys and 1 girl there was a lot of rough play between the boys. Jess, Randi, and I are all pregnant and due within 3 weeks of each other. And we all just found out that we are all having BOYS! So in our group there will be 9 boys and only 1 girl! What are the odds?

My WALKING
Brodes! He is finally putting all that energy into walking. He is still pretty clumsy, but he is doing WAY better.

Colt doing airplane

Sweet Brody

Jess, Care,
Jax,
Jaymin and Crew relaxing on the couch!

The husbands played a lot of cards, basketball, and golf.

Crew and
Jaymin, and
Kona the dog. These two had a lot of fun together, but a lot of battles that also ended in tears. When we get together in
Chelan in August, it should be interesting to see what kind of things these boys will do in a weeks time

Pregnant girls, and a new baby, lots of just chatting and relaxing, and watching kids for us girls.

Baby
Jax, isn't he just so sweet?
I am hoping to get some more pictures from my friends, and I will update more pictures when I get those. Thanks again for coming everyone!! Can't wait to see you all again soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment