I am so happy that I am still feeling good too, except for this miserable HOT weather. I stopped running at 24 weeks, but I am still doing the elliptical and my Power Pump class to keep me in somewhat of shape. Having a few braxton hicks contractions but no real ones yet (keeping my fingers crossed). My doctor is very pleased because with last pregnancy they started at 24 weeks.
Keep sending those healthy prayers my way...
*Also they set my c-section date to Oct. 19! Less than 3 months away :)




3 comments:
That is awesome...I cannot wait to see this new little guy on-line & hopefully in person & also hear his name...I love the names you always pick...Good luck & prayers to you all!! Kari Mulder
You look cute!! I am glad you are posting pics this pregnancy, you never did with Brody! I can't wait to see you tomorrow, I am so excited I probably will not be able to sleep! Miss you.
Way to go! By this time in my pregnancy I was on hospital bedrest at UW (we live in Olympia)with high blood pressure and gestational diabetes until I delivered at 35 weeks. Although it was around Christmas so I got to avoid gift shopping and everyone waited on me, so that was a bonus! Best!!
Post a Comment