
Courtney, Kassi, Lane, Taylor, and Crew and I went out to the Court's cabin for the day. I left Brody back at home with Papa and
Memi so I could spend some quality time with Crew. And so I wouldn't have to chase
Brodes around and be worried with his new walking skills by the water.
Tay and Crew and Lane. Crew thought it was cool to wear the goggles, but actually has no clue how to use them. Him and Lane just mostly played in the shallow water with the rocks. Court even took them out on a boat ride and they had a blast.

Crew had this idea that he wanted to ride on Shane's back from the dock to shore, so he pushed Shane in the water and got right on his back.

Taylor is 7, I can hardly believe how old she is.

Crew has a VERY tight grip on Shane...
Crew and Lane, best buds! (for that minute anyway!)
1 comment:
totally looks like shanes wearing a speedo in one picture ;)
Post a Comment