Memi had picked up some matching 4
th of July Old Navy shirts for the boys this year, so we had to take some pictures :)

Love?

Excited for the fireworks?? :)

Always picking at each other. And Brody has picked up some bad habits from Crew because Brody is always picking at Crew too. Especially in the stroller, I have caught him pulling Crew's ear, pinching his legs and arms, and now even
biting Crew. Oh man, it is busy around here!

Since Chris was working (again, he works every holiday and 3 day weekend this whole year) me and the boys had to make our own plans. We went out to Kassi's aunt's house and Papa and
Memi were there too. So they were a lot of help chasing the boys around. Brody wanted to explore and walk everywhere, I don't think I sat down the whole we were there for very long. But the boys had fun!

Crew and Lane were
obsessed with pushing this Hummer car around, and made for great fights taking turns. They got to do sparklers and explore the barns with all the four wheelers and tractors.

Crew, Brody, and Hudson

Crew and Lane
Memi and
Brodes
Brody got tired fast so we decided to come home and do our own fireworks. My parents had given me this pack of fireworks for Crew to light off, so I parked Crew in his chair and we lit some off. He thought it was cool...
HAPPY 4
th OF JULY!
1 comment:
I'm impressed that you got Crew to sit there without moving:) Even more impressed that you lit fireworks off by yourself. I think I would have just gone home and put the kids to bed. You are a nice mama!! Marni left today....sad sad sad. Makes me sad, oh and Jax smiled today for the first time soooo fun!! Miss you.
Post a Comment