
We signed Crew up for a 4 day soccer clinic through the Y. They start them at 3 and 4 years old and it is so cute watching these guys run around and do soccer drills. Crew does pretty well, I was nervous about his listening and following the coaches directions, but he does okay. He is one of the youngest kids there, so he doesn't "get" all of the drills, but he is good at running up and down the field kicking the ball. He is
definitely left footed like this dad and papa.

In the mix with the other kids. He has shown some aggression and nudged some kids and taken a few kids down. He didn't think I was watching, and we had a big talk about that one!

Practicing early before the other kids were there...

Go Crew go! Nana got him some soccer cleats, he loves his soccer shoes!

Preparing for the goal shot.

Working on dribbling the ball
When they first get there, they go through an actual warm up and the coach has them all hold hands, and they have a little "pep" talk. Then they actually go and do a group jog and stretch together in circle, it is so cute! Crew is very vocal of course and loves to yell and get excited when the coach asks them if they are ready, or whatever.
3 comments:
What is wrong with knocking the other kids down? Its soccer mom!! He is just practicing for all his football moves when he gets older:)
You know I love this! haha I can't wait to kick a ball around with him!! SO AWESOME! :)
How cute! Hey I saw that you do the blog2print thing, and I have ALWAYS wanted to make my blog into a book for Sage to read when she gets older. I am going to make one after her 2 years which will be pretty long, and then one every year, but I wanted to ask you if you liked them and if they turned out good. I am assuming the first one will be pretty expensive because it will be 2 years worth and I want to do hardback etc. Does it come with color pictures and how much do you usually spend? I am so glad I saw your post because these blogs are a good way to talk about how they've grown up so I am excited to give them to her someday! Well good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, are you back at work? Can't wait to hear the new name and see pictures...best..Mia
Post a Comment