
We are
fastly approaching "D" day and the boys and I have spent a lot of time around the house getting ready and trying to keep away from all those nasty germs out there. With less than a week left, we are almost to counting hours... I am having a TON of contractions though, which for me does not always mean anything, but is just making these last days very very uncomfortable.
Here the boys are testing out the glider rocker from Great Grandma Viv...
Brodes can't run fast enough for bath times these days. He is like a fish swimming around and getting everything wet.

Since Crew and Brody are now in one room, I
ordered some new wall letters for their names and the new baby... They are not actually sleeping in one room, the crib is ready to go in Crew's room for Brody but they are just not ready, hopefully soon. For now Brody is sleeping in the baby's room which is fine since the baby will be in our room for the first little bit.

And the 3rd name is....
3 comments:
Very cute lettering! ugh it must be hard to bend and give the kids a bath, I still can't do that after my surgery. Our friends just had their baby and she had contractions for 3 days 5 minutes apart consistently and they turned her away...they finally kept her when she was a 3, and now baby Ayla is here. Can't wait to hear the news!
Those letters are sooo cute!! I am so excited for you! Good luck the next couple of days! You and your family will be in my prayers!
Did you get those hung the other day? I guess I haven't been upstairs in a while....is the baby's name up?? I might have to sneak a peek! haha Super cute and I love the bath time picture! Such a poser now days! :)
Post a Comment