"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Welcome Home Kyler

The boys have been at the grandparents since we have been at the hospital and will be in and out throughout the week while I recover from my c-section and get Kyler adjusted. Today they came home for awhile and Crew got to hold Kyler again. I have really missed my boys, but soon realized why I need help right now :)
They both ran right to the bassinet to find baby "Kywer" as Crew calls him, and "baby, baby" is what Brody calls him.
Giving him love...
They were both very interested in the diaper change. Brody was really bothered that Kyler screamed the whole time and gave me a really sad face. Crew liked seeing the little toes and legs...
All toys are fair game, right?? Good thing Chris has off through next week...
I hope to get some close up pictures of just Kyler tomorrow, he is so cute :)

2 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

All these pictures are so sweet!! He is soooo cute, I can't wait to see the close ups! Hope your doing well!

The Jernigan Family said...

Chris looks like a diaper changing pro. I remember when Sage wanted to sleep in my arms all night, we just put her bouncer in the middle of our bed, or her car seat and she slept great, since Chris took away the yoga ball, maybe try that. I am glad yuo have help after your c-section, I remember that pain, and all the stuff you want to do with the baby, you do it and then regret it later. So take it easy!