"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kyler Christopher Price

Kyler Christopher Price was born on Saturday, October 17 at 10:01 am. I was scheduled for c-section on Monday, but my water broke at 6 am Saturday morning. After having contractions for awhile, I was happy to have Kyler chose his own birthday and come a few days earlier! I also have to add that I couldn't have picked a more perfect day for him to be born. Having a fall baby I wanted the day that he was born to be rainy and stormy, and on the way to the hospital it was pouring down rain and windy, what a perfect fall day.. :)

Things moved along pretty quickly when we got to the hospital, because I was in active labor they actually bumped someone else back from having their c-section so I could have mine. Everything happened so quickly!
Mama and Kyler right after he was born, what an amazing moment. To know that he was healthy and finally with us, we are so blessed!
Good thing we had a c-section the cord was wrapped twice around his neck, he came out SCREAMING, and has very strong lungs. He reminds me a lot of Crew when he was born because he needs everything a certain way, doesn't like to be unswaddled, bathed, and needs to be wrapped and held just right! Very high maintenance!
Our long limbed little man
Welcome to the world Kyler Christopher, we love you so much!
Dad helping out with all the vitals after birth while I was being stitched up int he OR. Chris did such a great job and took good care of me, he took over a 150 pictures while we were at the hospital, so I am trying to just a pick a few for the blog. Good job daddy!
The best feeling in the world, my new healthy baby in my arms. Life is GOOD!
Papa and Nana visiting and meeting Kyler for the first time....
Not really enjoying his first bath...
Me and my mom

Papa and Memi took the boys into the hospital to meet their new brother... They were so excited!
Brody kept pointing to Kyler and saying "baby, baby" over and over again. He loves to touch him right on the top of his head.
First picture of all 3 boys. Many more to come! They don't quite know what to do with this brand new baby. Crew was just disappointed he didn't get to see the doctor take the baby out, he wanted to put the baby back in mommy's tummy so he could watch!
Give me the baby! That is all Crew wanted to do was hold his new baby brother.
So nice and gentle
Papa and Memi
Cole and Becca
Our first family picture! Man do we have our hands full...
The boys were quite rowdy while they were visiting so Chris and Cole took turns giving them rides in this wheelchair trying to distract them from climbing all over me, and playing with all the things they were not suppose to touch. I think the whole hospital was excited to see them leave... :)
Putting Kyler into real clothes, he doesn't liked to be changed!
My aunts Alice and Jennie, and also Kakie and Clara stopped by to visit too...
Josh is getting ready for #2 in March :)
Grandpa and Grandma Roberts checking out their 3rd great grandson.
Chris was a little excited! :)
Court trying to get use to this hospital stuff since her and Shane are having a GIRL in February! Kyler's arranged girlfriend :)
Hanging with mom, we were definitely ready to get home!

All ready to go go home, he is a little pissed to be in car seat, but did great on the way home.

Overall Kyler is doing GREAT! He already has a very strong personality and lets us know exactly what he wants, not quite as easy going as Brody. He has this idea that he only wants to sleep in my arms at night or he cries. Hearing all the commotion in our family before being born he had to plan out a few things to make sure he would fit in, and that he would be given some attention. He is already competing :) Kyler is the sweetest thing ever and is eating very well. We are so excited to have him home and a part of our wild family.
More pictures to come!

7 comments:

Auntie Rae Rae said...

Awe so bummed we missed it all! I cant wait to meet Kyler in person. So glad he arrive healthy, you are recovering, and his brothers like him too! Miss you all and see you in 3 weeks!

Tanis said...

The pictures turned out amazing Julie, especially the first one of the boys all together. I love hearing about Kyler's strong personality already, he's gonna need it growing up with 2 big brothers :) I'm so thankful your both doing so well and can't wait to see you on Friday!

The Mulder Family said...

Congratulations Julie & Chris...I cannot believe how much you looks like Crew...hope that everything goes well with your new little family of five...if you feel like company for a little while I would definitely love to stop by sometime and bring dinner to you both!! Congrats!!

The Jernigan Family said...

Congratulations! Chris looks so happy and you look GREAT!So good he took so many pictures because most people forget. I didn't know Josh and Stacey were having another one too, do they know what it is I wonder? I hope you are able to take it easy after a c-section. I remember what that was like, but I didn't have 2 boys to chase around. Can't wait for more pictures and stories! Take it easy

Melodie said...

Congratulations Price family! What a cutie.. love that baby stage. Big brothers look so proud :)

Becca said...

This pictures turned out great Jules! I'm stoked youguys are home because now it's just a 10 minute drive to come see you! I have the rest of the week of so I might swing in a little each day :) I'll call and see what your schedule looks like! Tell Chris good job with the camera skills! haha He was just going to town!

LeAnne Den Boer said...

Congratulations Price Family! I was jut crying reading all about the big day! You are such a lucky mom to have 3 strong and healthy boys!