On a more positive note, WE are so very very EXCITED to finally meet this little boy. Projects and check lists are done, bags are packed, and labor has begun. Keep our family in your prayers as we get closer to delivery day that everything will go well and the baby will be healthy.
As I look back on this pregnancy I really can't believe how fast it has truly gone... How lucky we are to be the parents of yet another boy, what a miracle. We are truly blessed. Although pregnancy is not always "fun" I am going to miss a few special moments...
- Crew and I laying in bed and him talking to mommy's baby and saying "You are getting bigger, bigger, bigger" and reaching his hands up to the ceiling. He loves to rub my tummy and tell his baby brother random things.
- Crew pulling up on my shirt and blowing into my stomach and thinking that is just the funniest thing ever, trying to wake up the baby so he can feel it move.
- Asking Brody, "where is baby?" and him running and pointing to my tummy and leaning his head against me to give the baby love.
- Brody running and tackling me and my tummy every time I would be laying on the ground, just because he thinks that is what you are suppose to do, not realizing mommy is not the best target right now!
- Crew resting his foot on my stomach, and the baby kicked him right in the foot, and Crew freaked out!
- Crew has been so much more aware of the pregnancy this time around and always ask when the doctor is going to take the baby out, and gets worried every time I leave to go to the doctor thinking it is time. I came home from my last appointment and I told him, only a couple days, and he is like NOW! He is very concerned and is deep in thought to how the doctor is really going to take mommy's baby out. He trys to pull on my stomach and says "I can't do it"...
- He can't wait to help mom put the little little diapers on the baby. He says mom, I am the biggest, Brody is smaller, and the baby is smaller than Brody.
Well I hope to update everyone as soon as possible when the baby is born, and we will hopefully have a computer at the hospital. My next post will most likely be after the baby is here, thanks for keeping us in your prayers! Did I mention how EXCITED I am?????????




4 comments:
If possible enjoy thse last few days. I will keep you Chris and the boys in my prayers. Can't wait to see pics of your little guy, and to learn his name.
Enjoy every minute of these days...I cannot believe that you are going to have the 3 Musketeers...those boys are lucky kiddos...congrats...I hope Brandon & I can be as good of parents as I know you two are with the boys...can't wait to hear the name!!
Hang in there Julie! Can't wait to see a picture and to find out what this little guys name is! Praying for you guys these next few days!
We are so excited for you guys too. Our friends just had a little girl and you forget how small they are. Jeramy and I were remembering the first few days and how tired we were, I was always afraid I was going to drop her I was so tired! You are in our prayers and we can't wait to hear the news TOMORROW!!
Post a Comment