"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, February 15, 2010

Live Laugh Love

Hope everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day. We were spoiled enough to be around both of our families helping us out for the day so I could run some errands and get a pedicure, and Chris and I could go out for dinner together.
And of course still the best part of our day was with each other having some "cousey" (cuddle time) before bed...




Happy Valentine's Day to my 4 favorite valentine's. You are the loves of my life!

1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

Kyler looks like the happiest little guy ever, if I hadn't heard his cry I would never believe he was a fussy baby. I am so glad he is doing better, you truly are an AMAZING mommy and wife and of course best friend:). You will have to give me some tips for when I have three though hopefully my boys will be a little older before that happens. Thanks for always being there for me and listening, as always I wish we lived closer but I do love our everyday phone conversations. Miss you!!