We are really having some amazing weather this week, so I decided it was time to get Kyler and the rest of the boys in the stroller and head out for a walk and trip to the park. Becca came too and we got Crew and Brody in the double stroller and Kyler in the single. We are quite the site walking along. I can't wait to take all 3 on my bike, Crew/Kyler in the trailer behind my bike, and Brody will go on the bike seat right behind me. Nice weather and lots of fun outside enjoying it!

Brody is at such a fun and capable age now running around the park and going up and down the slides with Crew. It is is just as enjoyable for me to watch them play and have a blast getting all of their energy out...
It was a great morning and we even got to check out Cole and Becca's new place that they get to move into next week. Fun fun. Looking forward to many more walks and trips to the park as the weather stays nice and gets warmer!
1 comment:
They really are way too funny with the slide!! We might have to avoid the head first next time just so Brodes doesn't get another face full of sand!! I can't always catch them...haha way too quick for me these days ;) You think we were a site walking?? I can't wait to see you get all three of them together with your biking idea! haha
Post a Comment