"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, February 22, 2010

Loving the Weekend--Happy Monday!

No such thing as a bad Monday when both Chris and I have off and we get to keep enjoying the beautiful weather and another day together with our boys! This weekend was so great having Chris off for his long 4 day stretch, and with the nice weather we got to do a lot of things that kept us moving and the boys had so much fun!
A couple dinner dates, coffee play dates with friends, makeup party for me (loving Arbonne), and lots of family time makes Chris going back to working 5 nights in a row sound awful. But with Courtney going into labor any second, I can't wait to meet her sweet little baby girl, I am so excited for what this week brings. Do I really have to go back to work next year? I think I am busy enough with my amazing boys!
His classic chair pose...After a fun filled weekend everyone was a little tired this morning :)
We got a Wii for Christmas and Rob was helping Crew and Jack play last night. Crew really hasn't gotten into video games yet, but this might have opened a whole new can of worms...
Jack was a pro, he had played before and he amazed all of us with his awesome bowling skills! Now that the weather has been nicer (3rd time mentioning this) it seems like we have seen our neighbors more these last week than the last month, so fun!
Kys was a good boy continuing to eat a ton, and does not miss a beat, he is exceptionally alert and aggressive. Watch out Crew and Brody your brother is taking everything in, and in no time he will be right there with you guys.
Taking a break to watch a movie, the Dalmatian dog is keeping them separated, these boys have no clue to personal space!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I love Brody in that chair and it's so true that he sits like a little man! haha I had commented to Cole about that a while ago! And I'm thinkin that you're right with this being a whole new can for Crusier but I don't think he'll ever be the type to sit for hours and play so thats a positive! Glad you guys had a fun weekend, Seattle was AMAZING for us - the weather I'm sure made it that much better for both of us!

PS I have my phone attached to me and on call! SO EXCITING!!

Pemberton Family said...

Julie you are ALWAYS working! Its just Chris that actually gets days off:) Remember that! I am jealous, your Monday sounds great. I am going to stay positive (which helps after reading my devotional this morning!!Thank you!) and have a great Monday too! Can't wait to see you. Track practice is still up in the air it might be later than I thought UGH!! I will keep my fingers crossed that we have it earlier that Friday.
Miss you.